1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visit and use of the site, including the reference source, duration of visit, page views and navigation routes;
3. Information such as your e-mail address that you provide to register on our site;
4. Information you provide when creating a profile on our site, such as your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education and employment status;
5. Information such as the name and e-mail address you provide when subscribing to our emails and / or newsletters;
6. information you enter while using the services on our site;
7. Information generated when you use our site, including when, how often and under what conditions you use it;
8.information regarding anything you purchase, a service you use or a transfer you make through our site, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information;
9. The information you submit to our site to share on the Internet, including your username, profile picture and the content of your post;
10. any communication content you submit via our site or e-mail, including communication contents and metadata;
11. any other personal information you send to us.
Before transmitting another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent that the information will be shared and processed in accordance with this principle.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information sent to us through our site will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. manage our site and business;
2. personalizing our site for you;
3. enable your use of the services on our site;
4. To send you products purchased from our site;
5. to provide services purchased from our website;
6. to send you notices, invoices and payment reminders, and to receive payments from you;
7. To establish non-marketing commercial communications with you;
8. send you e-mail notifications that you specifically request;
9. Send you our e-mail newsletter if you have requested it (you can notify us at any time if you do not want the newsletter);
10. send you marketing content by our business or carefully selected third-party businesses by mail, e-mail or similar technologies that we think will be of use to you (you can notify us at any time if you do not want the marketing content);
11. provide third parties with statistical information about our users (although these third parties cannot identify any user using this information);
12. To resolve complaints and requests made by or about you regarding our site;
13. keep our site secure and prevent fraud;
14.Confirm that our website is used in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions (including tracking messages sent through the private message service on our site) and
15. for other purposes.
If you submit personal information to be published on our site, we will publish that information or use it under the license you have provided to us.
Your privacy settings can limit the publication of your information on our site and can be changed through the privacy controls on the site.
We will not pass on your personal information to any third party or direct marketing departments of other third parties unless you have given your explicit consent.
D. Sharing personal information
We may transmit your personal information to our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, agencies, suppliers or subcontractors for as long as the purposes specified in this policy require.
We may pass on your personal information to all members of our group of companies (our subsidiaries, our parent holding company and its affiliates) for as long as the purposes set out in this policy require.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
1. where required by law;
2. in relation to ongoing or possible legal processes;
3. to protect, exercise and defend our own legal rights (including communicating information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
4. To buyers (or potential buyers) of all businesses and assets that we sell (or intend to sell); and
5. If we have reasonable opinions that the court or authorized persons and institutions will decide for the disclosure of personal information to a person we believe may apply to the court for the disclosure of personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we do not share your personal information with third parties.
E. International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be transferred between, stored and processed in countries where we operate for the purposes specified in this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. The information you share on our website or you send to be shared can be accessed from all over the world on our website. We cannot prevent this information from being misused by others.
4. You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information specified in Section F.
F. Storage of personal information
1. Section F sets out data retention principles and procedures designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.